Here The Migration

8:41 PM

Musings of Joadele? Are you serious? Can't you find a better blog name for yourself? And what the heck is with the more complicated url?

First thoughts when I spent more than 10 minutes changing from name to name before sticking to this one, but I'm glad I made the change. I decided that kienswindow had some irrelevant posts that I did not want to include into my "changed" perspective on blogging. The blog I use will now be strictly for muses (An instance or period of reflection. Unsure if I want to use this as a verb or a noun. Couldn't be bothered at the moment.)

I could have spent time cleaning up the old blog and then changing the outlook (which would take way shorter time than importing the blog all over again to this side and then deciding to clean it up), but I figured I wanted all my blogs to be under one e-mail (I have several blogs separated into different e-mails, you see). All of which are not really any of your concerns, I know. Just thought I'd share.

Not certain if I would regularly upkeep this blog. However, will promise myself to really try. Afterall, main reason of my blogging is not to get people's attention, but to record down thoughts and inspirations that I have before it fades into forgetfulness. There are often times where I had really nice ideas that I want to keep and stupidly thought I would remember them forever, therefore not jotting anything down. How very wrong I was. I fail to realise then that my memory was like a goldfish when it comes to sudden passing thoughts. Hopefully I can learn from my writings again as I used to do.

Thus starting my journey in journalling my muses.  

~Joanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe