Moving Slow

6:52 PM


A person like you could move faster than me. More height, more power, more energy. 

I know. Once there was a strong love bonded by strong ribbons, is now twisted, frayed and weak. If you do not look hard enough, no one would know that the love was there.

I know. Life is such an enjoyment now. Plenty of options, people who look up to you, look for you. 

You are happy without the twisted and frayed love. 

And I know, I won't touch what is not to touch. I won't try, when you wouldn't want me to try. Though I feel it, though I could sense it with the recesses of my mind. I give one big push and distance myself.

Then the sharp icicles, it flows through me and then outwardly. Pieces of memories are cut up and thrown away. Pleasures of life, given away. 

But I know, deep inside, the pieces of memories will never erase. It would not be as easy. Intangible things are never as easy.

And I know, deep in the dungeons of my heart, a story of you I favourited a long time ago. A story of forever after that I'd love to hear. It will be locked up. Placed in centre of a deep winding archive. I cannot deny, it was a precious story which I would like to open again. I have to bring chains to refrain from it.

A person like you could move faster than me. More height, more power, more energy. 

I know you refuse to see it. But, my slowness shows sincerity in my feelings.  

So I shake my head and like the tortoise, I will continue on my journey. Slowly, steadily. I will still get there.
~Joanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe