For 2013

2:00 AM


Things I should do more in the coming new year:
  1. Be not afraid of wearing more bright coloured clothings. Polka dots, sequins and colours that are almost neon are a must!
  2. Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge in both spiritual and the world. I shall not have a stunted mental growth.
  3. Action, action, action. Knowledge is useless if it lies there in the brain without anything done with it.
  4. Aim for a money worthy car. Remind self that owning a high end car is not really the priority right now. There are other things to do with that extra cash.
  5. Organizing and planning skills. Being less indecisive and careless would help save a lot of time.
  6. Save the heart for someone who really matter, but it doesn't mean pushing people away. 
  7. Trusting my intuition on people instead of other people's perspective. Most of the time people tell me this and that about the other person when my intuition tells me otherwise. In most cases, my intuition turns out right. Learning to trust my own judgement is definitely something that needs work. 
  8. Health and Sleep. I have neglected you in 2012, I will try my best to treat you better in 2013. 
  9. Do something about my boring hair.
  10. Finish what I started years ago. Ideas and writing shall not go to waste.
~Joanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe