On Writing

9:03 PM


When I set my pen on paper, or my fingers to the computer keyboard, I feel free. Free to express, free to create. It is my world, a world where I can control as much as I like, run free as much as I like.

But I'm not like that in real life. My courage, my thousand and one words comes only when I have a medium, and that medium is writing. Then again, what happens when there's a limit to how much you can express? When you know that you cannot reveal everything, yet wanting the reader to know something. When feelings  and ideas run too complicated and deep that you can barely grasp at the words that come by.

Writing is limited, but the Mind, limitless. So many things in just 5 seconds can happen in the mind, but with 5 seconds, I can only manage to type one sentence. I love writing, but I wish, there was something that can bring out a thought in an instant. 

Telepathy? Hmm....

~Joanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe