Infinite, Bottomless

8:51 PM


Sometimes, there are no words to what I want to say. There are just feelings; one big lump sum of feelings that are interwoven with millions, perhaps zillions of words. Still, with all the words, nothing can describe what goes on in those feelings in a split second.

In one second, there are an equivalent of a bucket of words, overflowing, to be able to truly communicate what I think and feel. But there's a core. The core is that I wish be able to tell or say... all those things to you. People always wonder why don't the situation change for the better. Why am I like this... then they say they understand. What do they understand?

What I have, it is infinite. Bottomless. However, I hide it just like hiding a trap on the ground. On the surface it looks fine, but uncover it and you will know the depth. That bottomless, infinite thing- I left it there. I walked away. Sometimes, I walked back to it to check if the surface has been disturbed. Sometimes I uncover it and peek into it. 

But it is still there. Just that you won't be able to find it.

~Joanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe